Tips for AOL Users
The pictures on this site have been compressed to help reduce download times. They have also been optimized to maximize the color and clarity of the images. AOL's browser adds additional image compression. This extra compression does little to speed up your downloads, but can make images look absolutely dreadful.
To maximize the enjoyment of these images on AOL, follow the simple instructions below.
1) Click Settings, then select "Preferences."
2) Select "Internet Properties" from the Preferences menu.
3) Click the "Web Graphics" tab on the Internet Properties
4) Select "Never compress graphics," then click the "OK" button.
5) Click here to close this window and return to the pictures. If you do not see an instant improvement when you view a picture, hold down the "CTRL" key on the keyboard and press AOL's "reload" button.